Wed, 24 Jul|
Burgh House & Hampstead Museum
Love in the City
‘Is love in the city different, compared to the way we experience love in the countryside or in a small town?’ GéNIA is trying to answer this intriguing question through a musical experience...
Time & Location
24 Jul 2019, 19:00
Burgh House & Hampstead Museum, New End Square, Hampstead, London NW3 1LT, UK
About the Event
1. You can book your tickets by scrolling the page down
2. You can also book tickets via Eventbrite website
3. You can purchase Family ticket £45, which includes 2 adults and one child under18. Please use the code 'Family19' on the checkout page of this website. (Please note that the coupon section is on the right hand side of the page. Contact us if you are having any dififclties.)
4. You can purchase Family ticket £55, which includes 2 adults and two children under18. Please use the code 'BigFamily19' on the checkout page of this website. (Please note that the coupon section is on the right hand side of the page. Contact us if you are having any difficulties.)
5. We will have a small number of tickets available on the door, so we recommend that you arrive well in advance if you prefer to purchase them there.
The performance will start at 7:00pm and will finish at approximately 9:00pm and will include 20 minute interval in between.
On this occasion GéNIA would like her audience to enjoy a wonderful concert experience, by presenting them with a beautiful piano solo programme called “Love in the City’.
‘Is love in the city different, compared to the way we experience love in the countryside or in a small town?’
GéNIA is trying to answer this intriguing question through a musical experience during which my listeners will hear some contemporary British & Japanese composers (Hayden Parsey, GéNIA, Karen Tanaka), as well as enjoy popular tracks from the films ‘Amelie’ (Yann Tiersen), ‘Hours’ (Philip Glass) and, of course, the music of the great Astor Piazzolla and Eric Satie.
They will be able to hear this dramatic programme in a hidden location, a secret gem which one cannot easily discover in London, unless you are a local. This concert will take place in a traditional old-style English House Museum with a beautiful English garden, where one can take English tea.
GéNIA would like to show her audience, whether true Londoners or guests of the capital, how diverse London is, and how something very modern can be found in something so traditional. At the end of the evening the listeners will receive a gift of GéNIA's first piano solo CD, which has been played on Classic FM.
- Ticket type